This week, we present the conveyor: this mechanism allows the robot, once it has caught a ball, to bring it to the mechanism that will expel it (shooter).
Our previous robot already had a conveyor but we had to adapt it to the size of the balls this year. We then set up a “waiting room system”, allowing us to delay the expulsion of the bales.
We sent the parts to be manufactured by our partners! The team will soon be able to test all the mechanisms on our base. This will lead to our final robot.
Next week, a new article will talk about our progress, always with the same objective: to be ready for the competition!